Saturday 17 September 2011

Should I let my husband cheat to stop him leaving me?

 Dear Blog Visitors this woman needs your urgent and sincere ASAP!

I am certain my husband of 15 years is having an affair. He's always making weak excuses for his many absences, he guards his phone like a hawk and we almost never make love.

I know I should challenge him about his behaviour, but the truth is I don't want to. I stopped fancying him years ago and I'm almost relieved at the thought he might be having sex elsewhere, so long as he doesn't leave me and the children. Also, if I confront him we'll both have to admit to so many hurtful truths.

I dread the thought of seeing counsellors and being urged to renew our sex life. But my sister and mother-in-law have noticed his behaviour and are urging me to do something to 'save my marriage'. I hoped I was saving it by doing nothing. Am I being unrealistic? 

Note: Unserious Comments will not be published

9 comments:

  1. so far shes no longer interested in the man, she should file a divorce and allow the man to enjoy the girl outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a communication will do, she should talk to him afterall marriage is for better for worse

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIVORCE, DIVORCE AND DIVORCE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the first commentor! she claims she no longer fancy him, then walk away from the marriage and find yourself a man that you will fancy. shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm, keep your marriage and dont mind this ones.

    1. If you divorce where are you going to?
    2. do you knw the beast you will be meeting with in future?
    3. what about your children?

    Pray to God to help, talk to your passtor or those that you think is close to your husband. all the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHAH MADAM DON WEAK, SHAKARA DON END SHE NO SABI FUCK AGAIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. May God help us the single ones......so one can get tired of her hubby at a particular stage, what happens to the love?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yawa don Gas...madam no dey fuck well again she come lie say she tire......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please stay in your marriage and make it work, everyman cheat

    ReplyDelete