Friday 24 June 2011

DO WOMEN ENJOY ANAL SEX??? READ WHAT OTHER WOMEN ARE SAYING

This is open to my blog readers to Comment Anonymously.


Here is few answers a got from people, what about you? (women only please)

A boyfriend in college introduced me to anal sex. Until that time I had only had oral and vaginal sex. He was good sized, but after plenty of foreplay and lube I found that it felt amazing – just very “full”. Now that I’m married I so have anal sex with my husband and I’m able to achieve an amazing orgasm if I stimulate my clitoris while having anal sex.


I am one of those women who prefer anal sex. It turns me on like no other form of sex. My current boyfriend is very well endowed and I love the way he feels in me more than my average sized boyfriends. He hits spots I never knew existed!


 I’m suprise no one has ever thought of “human waste aka shit” can be get stuck on the tip of the penis … I have not tried and never will. Men are all for it cos its tighter and for their own perverse pleasure. Where only a handful women claimed they really like it but with lube. Its just not natural … Your anus is not meant for sex full stop.

My husband and I have been talking about and just got a DVD to help us start. I am very exciting about trying this, not sure why all of a sudden I just am into this idea. I don’t think I would consider it with anyone else, he is the best in bed and out of bed.
Anyway, I do have a question. I am very concerned about poop. I know it sounds stupid, but I am worried that when he goes into me that something else will come out. Or that when I am trying to relax and breathe that something will come out.

Help relieve my worries Ronke Be honest, tell me what I have to do to avoid that.

I have been married a very long time and have not had a wide range of sexual experiences so anal sex was a completely foreign thing to me……. until recently. I had my first experience a few weeks ago. I must say the thought was exciting and I thought I was ready, however I it was a little harder to accommodate the size of my partner then I thought it would be….and we didn’t really get to complete the act. It was painful and I had bleeding for a few days afterwards — I’m guessing it is all part of the “breaking-in period” And even though it was not successful the first time, I’m willing to give it another try it the opportunity presents it’s self again.

ladies, this should be your rule #1 with those anxious guys: you can’t poke it unless you are willing to lick it first bathe/shower before and after, lots of lube (also helps coat the insides and block residual poop smears) be patient be gentle do not rush (at first) get an anal probe or slim vibrator to loosen things up first sodomy in monogamy is the most intense thing that I’ve ever experienced have fun y’all kunle      OVER TO YOU LADIES, SHARE YOUR ANAL EXPERIENCE...... sex.advice@yahoo.com  

12 comments:

  1. My dear Ronke, i love Anal sex and have been doing it for the past 6 years of my 8years experience of sex, Women should try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD FORBID, ANAL SEX BAWO?, THIS ONES ARE CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what in Gods name is this world turning to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. RONKE i love your blog, keep it up and thanks for your mail the advice sure did work, personally i love anal sex but my present boyfriend deosnt try it with me
    Francy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, with lots of Lube it works, you can get it in stores at the island in Lagos Nigeria......im happily married with 2 boys nd have been married for 9 years now, i practice Anal sex with my husband, though poop comes out in the early stage but now i have grown past it, women should give it a try...... Mrs Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ronke you are stupid for posting this article, Mad Yoruba girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Madam Blogger, please share your own experience

    ReplyDelete
  8. While you are raving about anal, kindly talk about SAFETY. Condom, dental dams if you are putting mouth to ass, NEVER go from anal back to the vagina without a NEW condom, even if you are married. It is easier to contract a/an STI/STD from anal, so a condom is imperative.And pls do your research before jumping into it, anal is not from everybody.And no vibrator for the anus.A butt plug yes, NOT a vibrator before you wind up in the hospital trying to explain why you have a vibrator up your anal canal(lots of lube =slippage). That is a free way unlike the vagina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anon 18.14 why the insult??? i beg your pardon

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dey cause pile oh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @anonymous 18:14(1): pls grow up. this is an adult thread & not a beer parlour. I believe no one coerced u into accepting the warning preceding this blog. You're expected to civilly express your opinions....

    @ronke: please NEVER mind some of your uneducated (even though they might have acquired higher degrees) audience. I guess it's one of the 'necessary evils' bloggers/writers confront. I enjoyed the post. Cheers

    ReplyDelete